Friday, April 11, 2008

Six word memoir

I got tagged by Tina to do this... If you've been living under a rock, it started with Smith Magazine collecting submissions for six-word memoirs. There's even a book of them (Not Quite What I was Planning) now, featured on NPR, and this meme is spreading/has spread through the blogosphere like...it's going out of style.

After much consideration, and hemming and hawing about what would enacapsulate my short life, my memoir is:

I'd rather think more about it.

No, I'm not neurotic. Nuh-uh. Not at all.

I'm supposed to tag more people, but everyone I'd tag has been tagged or has already done it. Any readers who haven't written their memoirs, please comment with yours!

1 comment:

tina said...

HOWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right, it is hard to find those that haven't weighed in! I LOVE YOUR MEMOIR!

:)