Thursday, May 29, 2008

Knitter's post-its

Tina had a great pic on her blog of a sign she saw. (Seriously, you have to see it, it's awesome, so click on it!)

Just so everyone knows, our knitting group moved from the Hartford Coffee Co to the Gelateria mainly because of the overly-loud, not-very-good live music, but secondarily because of all the children running amok there. There's a whole little (or huge, actually) playpen area there, and while I understand the need for parents to have place to go with their kids, I don't want to knit there.

Anyway, I was so inspired by the sign, I went and designed and ordered some post-it notes:

Now you can stick one up if you don't want to be intruded upon whilst knitting, or if you need to leave your knitting unattended. I've only ordered a couple so far. Comment, email, or message me through ravelry if you'd like one, and I'll order some more. They should be only a buck or two.

1 comment:

tina said...

You know how crazy I am about these!!!! An incredibly wonderful idea!!!!!!

I have your fantastic and creative idea on the blog today! :)