Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Greek key lace

The Elisabeth wedding shawl planning is chugging along. I wanted to put in a bit of Greek key, because her grandmother loves it. I searched, and searched, and couldn't find any Greek key lace patterns. So I made one up! Actually two, because I can't figure out which one is better.

Here there are, made in some worsted wool so you can see the difference, pinned out. (Click on the picture to make it bigger). There are one or two stitches I'd fix for either of them, so judge based on the real difference between them (if you can spot it). Please vote in the survey to the right, so I can choose! Until the survey closes, I'm really going to be good, and work on finishing out the stash, promise!

2 comments:

tina said...

Damn you're good!

Team Knit ! said...

The one on the right, definitely! It's got a clearer defintion to it.

- Julie