This has been done for a while, but the weather finally cooperated today for an autumnal sweater. The pattern is St James, by Tonya Wagner (who actually visited here and commented!), from Metapostmodernknitting. I used 2.5 skeins of Cascade 220 heathers, with US size 7 needles. It's a very quick and easy top-down raglan, and I think I may have to make another one! Maybe it seemed so fast because it's the only non-skinny yarn project I've done in months. It flew off the needles, and if I hadn't been dithering around with modifications, it would have been extra super fast.
The biggest modification was doing a larger size just for the front initially, and then doing bust darts to decrease below the bust. I'm really pleased with how the bust darts turned out, and I wish I had done increases just above the bust instead of starting with a higher number of stitches from the neck. This makes the neck gape slightly unless I have my shoulders completely squared, and there is a little bit of extra fabric at the side edges at the top. Well, I can always use motivation to have better posture, so it's not a huge deal.
The only other mods were making it shorter at the bottom, and starting with the neckband and continuing with the main body (rather than picking up stitches for the neckband at the end). I did mess up quite a bit with the lengths of the ties at the neck for the bow, but when tied it's not obvious. I may put in a little metal hook at the neck closure so that the ties don't get strained, otherwise I'm very happy with this top. It definitely has that 1950's secretary aesthetic, without being dowdy, and is really versatile. It's the perfect sweater weather sweater!