Saturday, September 20, 2008

Swappiness!

I got a beautiful package from Littlemii, as part of the Yoga Swap on Ravelry. Everything was wrapped beautifully in color-coordinated jewel tones.

Each wrapped package was sealed with little knitting stickers!

Inside were lots of treats. Most importantly, there were two different type of bamboo yarn from Rowan, Bamboo Soft and Bamboo Tape.
















Also included were wooden buttons, incense, massage oil, a yoga DVD, and--very cool--a hand-made row-counter abacus bracelet!

Every package was supposed to contain an om symbol, and she included this pretty om doohicky, which I think I will use as a stitch marker.

I am so happy and thankful, and feel so inadequate about the swap package I sent her!

Today's mailwoman visit was extra special because another package came too!

My replacement Amaizing corn yarn from South West Trading Company! Hooray! All in all, it was a wonderful day, with lots of lovely yarn involved. Now I just have to knit it all up!

3 comments:

Mommabear7@sbcglobal.net said...

Wow im green with envy! Wish I could say my day went as well. Oh well that is me. Having a rough month but hopeing it will get better! Huggs Marion

Carolyn said...

I just jumped over from Martha’s Blog. I wanted to say Hi and nice Blog.

Stop by and visit me sometime…..
http://www.thebarberbunch.blogspot.com/

Carolyn

Sheila said...

lovely gifts you recieved and the one's you sent were lovely too, I saw it on the lets knit blog and you have a lovely blog...