Now that I'm done with the stash and the "big" projects, it too hard to resist starting some new projects. Not only do I have my knotty-or-knice socks going, I ripped out the corny ballerina tank from before and started it over again. Except this time, from the top, in case the yarn runs out. It's done so far to the bottom of the armholes.
It looks so sad, like a moldy, twisted, wife-beater, but I promise it will be nice once the edges are uncurled.
Having two WIPs--one for home, one portable--isn't so bad. Then I happened to be in the yarn store exchanging some yarn I'd bought for a swap, and had to use up the rest of the store credit. So I got some Cascade 220 in a heather dark red to make St James. Oh, so bad! But I did do my penance:
A whole swatch with each needle size! Blocked! Oh, and I got both vertical and horizontal gauge! I consider all my sins forgiven.