Sunday, October 12, 2008

Award!

Yay! Mooncalf sent me this blog award. This is my first blog award ever! So I'm really excited, although I'm not quite sure what it's for. (The original blog is in Spanish, and the only Spanish I know is gracias, mundo, chica, and mano).

Here are the rules

1.) Show the award. Link back to the blog that gave you the award.

2) Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award because of creativity, design, interesting material, and contributions to the blogger community, no matter of language, and link to them.

3) Leave comments on the blogs to let them know you've given them an award.

4) Show the link to the Arte y Pico blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) Show these rules.

Here are my picks, in no particular order:

Knitting Contessa (Tina) is one of the few knit bloggers I know in real life. Not only does she knit and quilt some amazing objets, she's a hoot to have around! I have finagled her into sewing me a work bag, and I'm so excited!

Love, Granny knits lots of lovely things, and pays attention to fashion for the rest of us. She has a really cute dog Frankie, and her photos are fabulous.

Feather and Fan (Orata) is incredibly prolific, in knitting and writing. She always has something gorgeous on the needles!

Green Apples does amazing things with color, in knitting and interior design. I'm going to hire her to paint my next house.

Yarn Over (Rachel) has the blog name (yo) that I wanted. More importantly, she does a ton of knitting and housekeeping (she grows and cans her own produce!) with aplomb, despite what seems to be a few dozen kids swarming around. :)

Gracias Mooncalf! I wave to you chica across the mundo with my mano!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks, I'm really honored!

tina said...

You are most kind Yoel! Thanks much!

mooncalf said...

Gracias senorita! buenos dias! dos cervesas por favor! or something...

granny said...

aww, thank you!!! that is so sweet!!