Saturday, March 7, 2009

Award

How did I forget to post about the bloggy award from Emicat (Java Gibber)? Hooray! I am a Kreativ Blogger (and speller too)!

The rules are:
1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.




Teamknit - A lovely duo, who knit only the cutest stuff! They keep track of all the knits on celebs and fashionistas too. I am terribly jealous of their photography. Congrats to Julie, who just got married!

So Knitpicky - All of Vy's FO's are perfectly finished and blocked, and fit like a glove! Also, she's a brainy doc.

Make do and Mend
- Mooncalf is ridiclously prolific. I suspect she has hired knitters in her basement working on her behalf, because she churns out gorgeous sweaters (or as she'd say, jumpers) like mad. She finished the notoriously slow Sylvi like it was a lil swatch! She got a new camera and her photos are awesome!

Vegan Craftastic - Kala knits, sews, and makes awesome stitch markers to boot! She makes vegan crafting look easy.

Babycocktails and Knitting - I can't decide whether I like her knitting or her cocktails more, but in any case, a most enjoyable combo!

Knitting Contessa - Tina is the best! A frequent commentor and a real-life friend, she is always knitting or quilting something very impressive, and she does everything with aplomb.

Ephemeral Chaos - Deborah is one of the few knit-bloggers I know in real life. She's super busy being a rock star, professor, hard-core knitter, collector of strange ephemera, chef (she did amazing things with her fairshares fare), etc, yet her life seems strangely not chaotic at all.

That's seven, but there are so many more I could list. I blame all these great knit-blogs for usurping my time and my not knitting/posting regularly!

6 comments:

Thea said...

hey thanks!! I'm so honored! Thea

mooncalf said...

hey yoel, thank you so much! You're my blogging hero :)

tina said...

how sweet Yoel! APLOMB??? I love that word! I'll be dutiful with the award when I get home. BTW, the footsies? bummer----- bet the new ones will be fab!

That's a 7-letter Deborah, never a Deb said...

I had to award you right back--sorry! Don't worry about passing it along again, but I felt you deserved to be in my top 7 :)

soknitpicky said...

Thank you SO much! I promise I haven't forgotten--just still thinking about my list before I post :-)

Team Knit ! said...

Thank you SO much!!! I'm sorry to have been so late to the party, I was totally out of rav and blogging for the wedding and honeymoon. You're awesome, darling!! Thanks for the nomination!

xo
Julie