Sunday, April 26, 2009

WTP

Apologies for the lack of posts. It has been a very long and trying week at work, and there hasn't been much visible progress on any knitting at all. I did join the Walker Treasury Project, which is taking submissions of photos of all of the patterns in Barbara Walker's pattern books. The link is over on the right too.

I've signed up to do two patterns, one being Royal Quilting that I'm already doing for Golden Poplar, so it's a freebie, and I just have to do one for real. (I guess I'll have to take a better picture...they're pretty strict.)
These little swatches of patterns seem like the perfect thing to use up little bits of yarn, and whip out in a jiffy just for fun. If you're as crazy about the Walker books as I am, please join!

1 comment:

knitwit said...

I just found that the other week, beautiful stuff. Now, a new knitting goal is to get her books in my library.