My Ravelympics effort this year has been mediocre at best. My first "event" was the Aerial Unwind, which is just frogging a project and easy-peasy, but I thought I should actually re-knit this Leaf Yoke top so that it fits. This has been done for a week, but it took a while to get a picture.
The pattern itself is written with the armholes too big, so I fixed that. Also my gauge was over-the-moon-waaaay off, so I re-calculated all the shaping. Then I figured that while I was at it, I should just do the shaping how I want, dust barts and all, instead of the simple waist shaping in the pattern. So that's what I did, and it's great! Now it's a well-fitting top I will actually wear, instead of a huge boat cover (as Tina would say) just taking up space in the wardrobe.
The second Ravelympics project was for a designer event. I was going to knit another sample for, and write up, the Akimbo top. Alas, I have been distracted by two secret projects--shhhh--and never even started it!
It's fun being a doubly secret squirrel! Hee hee hee.