Sunday, September 26, 2010

A day late and some ribbing short

Hey, I'm still alive and kicking, just crazy busy. Like going to Pittsburgh for a whirlwind trip.
pittsburgh-skyline

There are other photos which none of you will find interesting, except this one, of yet another building being demolished by a wrecking ball. The closed doors in the middle of the sky, now enclosing nothing, are especially strange and sad.
wreckingball2


I knitted really really diligently to finish DH's birthday vest in time. This is where I ended up on his birthday, so close, done except for the armhole and neck ribbing!
striped-vest1

Damn ribbing! It gets me every time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ribbing doesn't count. Ribbing is the equivalent of dusting the tops of door-jambs. Nice if you can get to it, but not necessary for a good party.

In any case, this is a really cute vest.

Silvana

Julie said...

That vest is awesome!! So classic, which is what you need for men to actually wear it, of course! I hope you had an awesome time in Pittsburgh.

soknitpicky said...

Ribbing always takes longer than I think, too. It's looking great, though! Good luck with all that work stuff--hang in there!

YouthHealth said...

Thats awesome with the traveling and I do like the net sweater vest. I'd def wear that out :)