Wednesday, March 28, 2012

FO: bunny lovey

Thanks for all the advice on the last post. I decided to knit the pattern as written, and beg/borrow another skein of the yarn. So that project is on hold, and I've just started a new sweater, so I've only a wee FO to show you.
lovey_bunny

Bunny Blanket Bunny, free (whee!) from Lion Brand.

I've given up on knitting anything big for babies, because the number of babies far exceeds my knitting speed. I thought a lovey (what a great word!) bunny, who can also absorb spit and throw-up like a dishcloth, would be appreciated. And fast. The pattern is super cool--kudos to the designer--because it is all in one piece, and the head is a sneaky slipped stitched pattern that all of a sudden one realizes makes a stuff-able pouch!

Yarn is Cotton Supreme from Universal Yarns, leftover from the bootylicious pixies.

Yay for small sweet things.

4 comments:

ActualExams said...

In my point of view You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. And How did you manage to make a blog that as smart as it is sleek?

packers and movers in mumbai said...

thanks for this it very nice
www.packersmoversnashik.com
www.packersmoversinmumbai.com
www.packersmoverskalyan.com
www.packersmoversvashi.com
www.packersmoverspowai.com
www.packersandmoverskharghar.com
www.packersmoversmalad.com
www.kingrelocations.com

vishnu s said...

Always I am prefering this web site for this information, and recommend to my friends also.
Packers And Movers Kalyan

vishnu s said...

Actually Iam searching for this information for one week, finally i have got it here. Thank you
Packers And Movers Airoli